Messaging is the easiest way for you to communicate with your workforce. This is where you'll go to post a new Announcement, or to start a conversation with your Employees. Here's a quick overview of how it works:
1. Go to 'Messaging' in the side menu.
2. You can send a new Announcement by selecting the 'Announcements' tab in the bottom right hand corner. Then tap on the 'note' icon in the top right corner. You'll then be asked to specify which Location, Department or Role group you want to send the message to.
*Note: Announcements are a one way communication. Employees can read, but not respond.
3. To start a back and forth conversation with a Location, Department or Role group, select the 'Groups' tab and tap on the group you'd like to message. You'll notice you've been assigned to certain groups based on the Locations, Departments, and Roles you've been assigned to.
4. To send a message to a specific person, tap on the 'Chats' tab at the bottom and search for their name in the search bar. Once you find their name, tap on it to start a new conversation with that person. You can also start a custom group chat by tapping on the 'note' icon in the top right corner.
5. Once you have tapped on the 'note' icon, you can great a custom group by selecting all the employees that you need to add. Simply tap on the employees names, and once you are done, click on the 'Next' button.
Next up: Contacts