Messaging and Announcements
Messaging is the easiest way for you to communicate with your workforce. This is where you'll go to post a new Announcement, or to start a conversation with your Employees. Here's a quick overview of how it works:
1. Tap the 'Chat Bubble' on the nav bar.
2. You can send a new Announcement by tapping '+' tab in the top right hand corner. Then tap on the 'New Announcement' button. You'll then be asked to specify which Location, Department or Role group you want to send the message to.
3. To start a back and forth conversation with a Location, Department or Role group, tap the 'New Group Post' tab and tap on the group you'd like to message. You'll notice you've been assigned to certain groups based on the Locations, Departments, and Roles you've been assigned to.
4. To send a message to a specific person, search for their name in the search bar. Once you find their name, tap on it to start a new conversation with that person. You can also start a custom group chat by tapping on the 'note' icon in the top right corner.
5. Once you have tapped on the 'New Chat' icon, you can great a custom group by selecting all the employees that you need to add. Simply tap on the employee's names, and once you are done, click on the 'Next' button.
Next up: Contacts