Here's a quick overview of the Schedules page on the mobile app.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Viewing the Schedule
1. Head to the schedule by tapping the 'Calendar' icon from the bottom menu / navigation bar.
You will then be able to see the list of employees scheduled for any given day, within a particular week.
2. Tap on the month to bring down the calendar picker or swipe through and tap the days at the top to view specific days or weeks.
3. Tap the 'Calendar' icon to jump to today's date.
4. Your Events will be visible as well, just under the date and day of the Week.
Tap to see your entire list of Events happening on that particular day.
Tap on an Event to view the Event's details or edit it.
Click here to learn more about Events on Mobile.
Filters and Sorting
1. By tapping the 'Location' or 'Filter' icon, you can view the Schedule in different ways.
2. You can choose which Location to view and sort further down by Time, Employee, Department, or Role.
Adding & Editing Shifts
1. To add shifts, tap the '+' button at the top right or tap on the 'Create new shift' button below.
2. You'll then be able to specify the shift details, including the Station for which the employee needs to be assigned a shift.
3. You can use the 'Time Frame' option or manually choose a 'Custom Time' for the beginning and end times of the shift.
The 'Custom Time' picker has two options to select the shift length: the 'Analog' format clock or 'Digital' format clock.
4. When done, remember to tap 'Save' at the top. The new shift will be highlighted in yellow, under draft mode until it's published.
5. Before publishing the shifts you can see your coverage with the Daily Employee Count, just to the far right of the date. Also, any warnings will be labeled in red for scheduling conflicts, overtime, and labor exceptions.
Tap on the shift to view the details of the warning.
6. To edit any shift, tap on the shift and then the 'More' icon in the top right corner.
Next, select the 'Edit' option.
Remember to tap 'Save' when you're finished editing the shift.
From there the shift will be in draft mode (unpublished) and will still need to be published before the changes are live for the Employee.
7. To delete a shift, tap on the shift, the 'more' icon, and then select the 'Delete' option.
1. When you're ready to publish the entire week's Schedule, tap on the 'Publish Schedule' button at the bottom.
Any shifts unpublished will be highlighted in yellow. On the 'Publish Schedule' button, you'll see a count of how many shifts are still unpublished for that week.
2. You'll be directed to the Publish screen that outlines all unpublished shifts in that Department. Select who you want to notify and tap on 'Publish' when you're ready.
Tap on the Department name to select it.
1. You can view the following Shift Flags on the top right corner of an Employee's shift:
2. To edit the Shift Flag, tap on the shift and then the 'More' icon.
Next, select the 'Change Shift Flag' option.
Tap on any option shown below, and the changes will update instantly.