Mobile Manager Dashboard
Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers will see the Mobile Manager Dashboard as the first screen when they login to the 7shifts mobile app. The Dashboard includes a real-time Sales vs Labor graph.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Sales vs Labor Dashboard
On the Manager Dashboard, you will see a graph of your Actual Sales & Actual Labor pulled in from your POS or 7punches.
1. Navigating between days
2. Scroll by Hour
3. Hourly Snapshot
To take a deeper look at the hourly performance of your actual sales and actual labor, tap on any data point within the graph.
- Labor Cost
- SPLH (Sales Per Labor Hour)
- Labor %
Time Clocking - See Who's Working (7punches)
Directly below the Sales vs. Labor graph, you will see a live look at the active clock ins for the day.
This feature is not supported with Heartland Restaurant, Lightspeed, and Upserve POS at this time. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Who's Working field you can view:
1. Employees that are currently punched in along with the time they punched in.
If you would like an employee to punch in more than 30 minutes before their scheduled shift, an Admin or Manager should manually clock the Employee in through the Time Clocking section to avoid the 'No Scheduled Shift' flag.
2. Active late punch ins.
3. The number of employees who are currently on break.
Along with all active punches with active breaks.
4. Tapping on a punch will take you directly to that Employee's Time Card.
5. Tap on 'Time Clocking' under the bottom right menu to manage all Employee punches.