SKIP AHEAD TO:
You can link your Breadcrumb POS with 7shifts to provide accurate sales forecasting when building schedules. This allows for more accurate scheduling if you're wanting to stay on budget and within your labor target percentage. 7shifts will also show you in real-time your actual sales compared to your projected sales.
Follow these steps to enable the integration in your 7shifts account:
From Breadcrumb: Add 7shifts as an API Partner
- Login to Breadcrumb and go to Settings > Integration Partners.
- Click 'Add API Partner' > Select 7shifts > Click 'Add'. It will display a new 7shifts username and password.
The above username and password will be needed to enable the integration in 7shifts.
From app.7shifts.com: Enable Breadcrumb integration
- Hover over your profile picture > Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party and click 'Add Integration'.
- From there simply select the appropriate integration from the list of compatible POS systems before clicking 'Add'.
- Enter your Breadcrumb/7shifts integration login information from the Partner section of Breadcrumb and click 'Activate'.
Enforce Schedule (Punch Enforcement)
You can now ensure that your staff clocks into Breadcrumb only when they're scheduled to work. In turn, this allows you to control and reduce labor costs.
Here's how it works: Shifts are automatically synced to your Breadcrumb POS. Staff clock in/out on Breadcrumb. Breadcrumb will then validate whether or not that employee is scheduled to work and can clock in. If they are scheduled to work, they will be allowed to clock in. If the employee isn't scheduled to work at that time, a manager will need to override in order to allow them to clock in.
How to get started
1) Hover over your profile picture > Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party and click on blue pencil by 'Upserve Breadcrumb POS'
2) Next, you will enable the 'Enforce Schedule' by clicking the toggle on the right.
3) Once the 'Enforce Schedule' is enabled, select your 'Grace Period' by clicking on the drop down menu.
4) Click Save
More integrations with Breadcrumb will be available soon! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to request a specific integration.