2: Submit your Availability (Mobile)
Before submitting your availability to your employer, it's important to understand the difference between submitting Availability and Time Off.
Availability: Use this to communicate to your manager which days of the week, and times of the day, you prefer not to work. This could be due to school, other jobs, or other commitments.
Time Off: Use Time Off to request vacation time or ask your manager for specific days you need to take off.
Here's how to submit your Availability:
1. Tap on the 'More' option in the bottom right hand corner
2. Select 'Availability' from the Account menu options
3. Tap the '+' button in the bottom right corner
4. Choose either Repeating or Weekly
- From - The start day of the first week you want the request to apply to
- To - The last day of the last week you want the request to apply to
5. Tap on each individual week day to indicate your availability for each specific day
- Available - Choose this option if you are available at any time
- Available from - Choose this option to set the time of day you are available
- Not available - Choose this option if you are not available at any time
- Not available from - Choose this option to set the time of day you are not available