Logging in for the first time (Mobile)
When you are added to a 7shifts account, you will receive an invitation email from your employer.
1. Tap on 'Accept Invite':
2. You will be prompted to create a password.
Your password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- No 3 characters repeating (aaa, 111)
- No sequences (abc, 123)
- No personal info (name, email)
3. Once you create your password, you can download the app to get started!
The first step after logging in is to confirm your contact information.
Profile picture, email, mobile number, birthday, and emergency contact
1. Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Tap 'Edit Profile'.
3. To add or edit your profile picture, tap directly on the profile icon, then select either 'Take Picture' or 'Choose Picture'.
4. To change your email/mobile number, birthday, or emergency contact info:
- Tap directly on the field
- Enter your new info
- Tap 'Save' in the upper right corner
Changing your password
1. Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner of your screen scroll down, and tap Change password.
2. Enter your current password in the first password field.
Enter your new password, the one you want to use going forward, in the second password field.
Tap 'Save' in the upper right corner.
Congratulations, your account details are all set!
Next up: How to submit your availability