If you are using 7punches for time clocking, you can allow employees the ability to declare their tips when punching out through Tip Tracking.
To Enable Tip Tracking
1. As an Admin, head over your profile picture > Company Settings > Add-ons.
2. Under Time Clocking, click on 'Settings.'
3. Scroll down, check the 'Declare tips' setting, and click 'Save.'
Once enabled, Tip Tracking allows Employees to record their tips at the end of their shift. Here's a glimpse of it in action:
Admins and Managers will be able to access all tips reported under the Worked Hours and Wages Report.
How to Edit a Tip Entry.
1. Click on the 'Clock' icon and select your Pay Period.
2. Click on the 'Pencil' icon to edit the Employee's punch.
3. Edit the Tips field and click on 'Save.'