Accurate sales and labor data tracking is at your fingertips with the Qu POS integration!
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Adding the Integration
To activate the Qu pos integration set up will require assistance from Qu POS support and one of our integration specialists at 7shifts.
Here is how you can request this integration from your 7shifts account:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > My Integrations and click 'Add Integration.'
2. Search and select Qu POS from the list and click 'Next.'
3. In the enter your existing Qu POS email and password to authenticate your account, then click on 'Request Integration.'
4. After our support team has assisted you with the integration set up, your Qu POS integration and integration settings will be accessible within your 7shifts account under the 'More' menu > Integrations > Qu POS.
5. To finalize the integration and connect your Locations, click on '+ Connect a location.'
6. In the drop-downs, select your 7shifts Location, Qu POS Account, and Qu POS Location. Then click on 'Connect.'
You'll know the connection was successful when you see your Location listed below. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to connect more of your 7shifts Locations or click on 'Settings' to configure some of the integration settings for this Location.
Actual Sales & Forecasting
Once your integration has been activated, your real-time sales data will be enabled by default. We will backfill 90 days of previous sales, if available. 7shifts will also use those Actual Sales values to populate Projected Sales, allowing you to create schedules based on those projections. These will become more accurate over time as more data is available. Sales data from Qu POS syncs to 7shifts every 5 minutes.
7shifts will begin pulling in your sales data into the Dashboard, Manager Log Book, Actuals Report, and the Weekly Budget Tool.
Click here to learn more about the Dashboard.
Manager Log Book:
Click here to learn more about the Manager Log Book.
Click here to learn more about the Actuals Report.
Weekly Budget Tool:
Click here to learn more about the Weekly Budget Tool.
Now when you go to build schedules for future weeks, 7shifts will automatically look at past historical sales and insert your sales projections for you. This allows for more accurate scheduling if you're wanting to stay on budget and within your labor targets.
The Actual Sales will initially be empty for the current or future days until sales start rolling in. Once the sales numbers have been pulled into 7shifts, they will be shown appropriately under those specific days.
With the Qu POS Actual Labor integration, your actual labor costs will be pulled into 7shifts. Once enabled, your actual labor data will be displayed on our Dashboard, allowing you to compare Sales vs Labor.
To enable Qu Actual Labor:
1. Head over to the 'More' menu > Integrations > Qu POS.
2. Click 'Settings' beside the Location(s) that you want to enable.
3. Under the 'Labor' tab, click on the slider beside 'Actual Labor.'
You'll see the Actual Labor numbers update on the Dashboard on the day you enabled Qu POS Actual Labor. Going forward, these numbers will be updated daily (every 5 minutes) from your Qu terminal.
Sync POS Time Clocking Data
If you have a POS integration that includes labor, you have the option to view your employee's time clocking entries from the POS within 7shifts. In addition, you are able to export this time clocking data to any of our payroll integrations.
First, you'll want to map your specific Roles between your POS and 7shifts to easily assign Roles when adding new employees from your POS. This is how you will be able to match your Role in 7shifts to their counterparts in your POS.
To map your Roles:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu and select 'Integrations.'
2. From there select Mapping > Roles.
7shifts will automatically map any Roles that already exist between your POS and 7shifts (if they are both spelled the same way). You'll find those under the 'Mapped' heading.
If 7shifts was not able to auto map the specific Roles, you'll need to either create the Role within 7shifts or your POS, or map it to another existing Role.
You'll need to map your Employees between your POS and 7shifts to connect the Schedule Enforcement and Actual Labor features. This is how you will be able to match your Employees in 7shifts to their counterparts in your POS.
1. Hover over the 'More' menu and select 'Integrations.'
2. From there select Mapping > Employees.
7shifts will automatically map any Employees that already exist between your POS and 7shifts (if they are both spelled the same way). You'll find those under the 'Mapped' heading.
For unmapped Employees, you can either match up, ignore, or create the Employee.
- Match: Simply find the corresponding Employee on the list.
- Ignore: You'll want to ignore if the Employee will never need to clock in/out (i.e. salaried employees).
- Create: This will add the Employee to 7shifts, allowing you to start scheduling them.
Moving forward, you can add your new Employees to your POS or 7shifts. New employees will be mapped automatically if a match is found.
If Employees are not in your 7shifts account yet, you will also have the option to add them directly from the Mapping Page by clicking 'New employee in 7shifts.'
You can ensure that your staff clocks into Qu POS only when they're scheduled to work. In turn, this allows you to control and reduce labor costs.
Here's how it works: Shifts are automatically synced to your Qu POS. Staff clock in/out on the POS. Your POS will then validate whether or not that employee is scheduled to work and can clock in. If they are scheduled to work, they will be allowed to clock in.
Here's how to enable Schedule Enforcement with Qu POS:
1. First, you will need to ensure that you have mapped your Employees.
2. Then, hover over to the 'More' menu > Integrations > My Integrations > Qu POS.
3. Click 'Settings' beside the Location(s) that you want to enable.
4. Under the 'Labor' tab, toggle on 'Schedule Enforcement.'
7shifts can automatically create a new employee when you add them to your POS. Streamline your employee onboarding process by eliminating the need to enter employee information twice. Employee Sync also helps ensure your employee records match in both systems, so your labor data is always up to date in 7shifts.
The following employee information will be pulled from your POS:
- First / middle / last name
- Phone number
- Their assigned Roles (jobs)
1. Have Actual Labor turned on in your integration settings.
2. Map your existing Employees. This will ensure Employees you have chosen to ignore during mapping will not be created in 7shifts.
3. Map your Roles. This will ensure Employees will be assigned the correct Roles in 7shifts when they are created.