7shifts 101 for Managers (Mobile)
👋Welcome to 7shifts!
If you are a Manager or Assistant Manager, who is new to 7shifts, here is a general checklist to help get you up and running on the 7shifts Mobile app.
If you don't have the mobile app yet, feel free to click on either of the links below:
Step 3: Set up your notifications
Step 5: Adding Employees
Step 8: Availability Requests
Step 9: Time Off Requests
Step 10: Schedules
Step 12: Messaging
Step 13: Announcements
Step 14: Review the Shift Pool
Training & Support
Our Customer Support team is available from Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm CST, with reduced coverage on weekends for urgent requests. They’re here to answer all day-to-day support questions.
You can start a conversation with our Customer Support team through:
- The in-app and webchat (found in the bottom right corner)
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 1-888-979-5877
🔍Find more information on additional tools like:
Need more assistance to get launched? Let our Support Team know, we can connect you with a Client Success Manager to provide additional resources.
7shifts 101 Training Webinar
Feel free to sign up and join one of our webinar sessions below:
- Creating and publishing schedules
- Reviewing and approving availability, time off, and shift pool requests
- Adding employees
- Key features: Communication Tools (Announcements and Messaging), Manager Logbook, 7tasks
- Sales vs. Labor Dashboard / Reporting
- Attendee questions throughout the call