7shifts 101 for Managers (Web)
👋Welcome to 7shifts!
If you are a Manager or Assistant Manager, who is new to 7shifts, here is a general checklist to help get you up and running on the web app at app.7shifts.com.
Step 2: Download the 7shifts mobile app, by clicking either link below:
Step 3: Set up your notifications
Step 5: Adding Employees
Step 6: Updating Employee Wages
Step 7: Inviting Employees
Step 8: Time Off 101
Step 9: Availability 101
Step 10: Creating and Publishing a Schedule
Step 11: Review the Weekly Budget tool
Step 13: Review the Shift Pool
🎉That's it. Happy scheduling!
Training & Support
Our Customer Support team is available from Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm CST, with reduced coverage on weekends for urgent requests. They’re here to answer all day-to-day support questions.
You can start a conversation with our Customer Support team through:
- The in-app and webchat (found in the bottom right corner)
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 1-888-979-5877
🔍Find more information on additional tools like:
Need more assistance to get launched? Let our Support Team know, we can connect you with a Client Success Manager to provide additional resources.
7shifts 101 Training Webinar
Feel free to sign up and join one of our webinar sessions below:
- Creating and publishing schedules
- Reviewing and approving availability, time off, and shift pool requests
- Adding employees
- Key features: Communication Tools (Announcements and Messaging), Manager Logbook, 7tasks
- Sales vs. Labor Dashboard / Reporting
- Attendee questions throughout the call