Weekly Digest Email Summary
Admins and Managers/Assistant Managers will now receive an automatic weekly email containing a summary of their Location's performance.
In the Weekly Digest Summary email, you will see the following sections:
Going forward, these emails will be sent out on the 'Start Week On' day, found under Company Settings > General.
Updating Your Notification Settings
To enable or disable receiving these updates:
1. Head to My Account > Notifications and select the check box for 'Email Summary.'
2. Remember to click 'Save.'
This will include your:
- Actual Sales
- Labor Costs
- Sales projections
- SPLH (Sales per labor hour)
- Labor %
- Overtime Hours
Here you will see any pending requests such as:
- Time Off
- Shift Pool and Shift Trades
Under Employee Engagement you can view updates like:
- Shift Feedback (shows your Location's average shift score collected from Shift Feedback surveys)
Click here to find out more about the Engage feature.