ADP Canada Workforce Now Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can now export your worked hours in an ADP ready format.
Click here to access the ADP Workforce Now Payroll Export (US) 🇺🇸.
Activating the ADP Canada Workforce Now Export
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations then click on 'Add Integration'.
2. Search and select 'ADP Canada WFN Export' then click 'Connect'.
Mapping Employees and Roles with ADP
In order to match employees in 7shifts to those in ADP, you will need to input your ADP File Numbers in 7shifts.
1. Go back to More > Integrations > My Integrations > ADP Canada WFN Export and click on 'Settings.'
2. Under the 'Payroll Mapping' tab click on 'Edit employee IDs' or 'Map Roles'.
3. In the 'Employees' tab, enter the corresponding ADP File Number for each employee.
Remember to scroll down and click 'Save.'
4. Select the 'Roles' tab to enable and map 'Department Codes' with APD (optional).
Enter the corresponding ADP Department Code for each Role in 7shifts. Be sure to click 'Save' before changing locations.
Entering Department Codes ensures that employees get paid the correct wage rate for the hours under each role. If they are left blank, your employees will be paid their default rates listed in ADP. For each position in 7shifts, set an ADP Department Code.
Preparing your Export File
Before you can run the ADP Canada Workforce Now export, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'Time Clocking' tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Edit' punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. Export your Timesheets to ADP Canada Workforce Now.
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
4. Once the Timesheet is closed, you can send it to ADP Canada Workforce Now by clicking Export > ADP WFN Canada Export.
The columns included in the ADP Canada Workforce Now Export are:
Time Punch Code
Defined Feild 17 (if department codes are enabled)