7punches APK on Toast
Toast Terminals can use all of 7punches great features including:
- This feature is currently in beta, so there may be some kinks to work out.
- You will need to download the APK file onto each individual Toast terminal.
- You will need to download the latest APK file each time there is a new update.
- Google or Apple sign-in is not currently available on the downloaded app.
- You may need to configure your time clocking and 7punches settings to ensure that duplicate information is not flowing into 7shifts.
- Punches from 7punches will not flow back into Toast.
- You can choose to opt out of this program at any time, but your time clocking settings may need to be reconfigured.
This feature is not compatible with devices running Android SDK 19:
|Elo Touch Solutions||msm8960|
|Hewlett-Packard||Slate 21 Pro|
|unknown||Google Nexus 10_1|
|unknown||Google Nexus 10|
To install 7punches on your Toast terminal:
1. Go to the Web Browser on your Toast Terminal and visit the URL given to you by 7shifts, or access the APK link via your email.
2. Click the download link to download the APK to your Toast Device.
Wait for the download to complete and open the file.
4. Click to Install the 7punches APK on your device.
Login to 7punches!
You will not be able to use Google Authorization and will need your email and password combination to sign in on a Toast Device.
For details on how to reset your password visit: https://support.7shifts.com/article/304-password-and-login