Gusto Payroll Integration
Send regular hours, OT hours, and double OT hours to Gusto.
This feature is only available on the Works plan or higher.
Gusto Payroll Integration:
To enable the integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > then click on 'Add Integration'
2. Scroll down and select Gusto from the list of available integrations, then click 'Add'
3. Click 'Connect to Gusto'
4. You will be taken to the Gusto login page - enter your Gusto credentials and then click 'Authorize'
5. You will be redirected back to the 7shifts login screen - enter your 7shifts credentials
6. Click on Gusto. If you have multiple locations in 7shifts, and they don't all use Gusto you can select the ones you want to connect. Use the dropdown menus to specify, then click 'Activate'.
Your Gusto account is now successfully connected, but before you can start running payroll you'll need to map your Employees.
Click on the Employee Mapping tab and then 'Map Employees' to access the mapping page.
- For unmatched Employees, you can either find a match or choose to ignore them if you won't need to sync timesheets for that Employee.
- Please review all matched Employees before clicking 'Save'.
- Remember: each time you add a new employee to 7shifts or Gusto, you'll need to ensure that they are properly mapped.
Prepare your Data for transfer to Gusto:
Before you can send data to Gusto, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'Time Clocking' icon at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any and all punches, or choose to 'Approve All'
Export your Timesheets to Gusto
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
Once the Timesheet is closed you can send it to Gusto by clicking Export > Gusto