Buddy Punch Prevention
Buddy Punch Prevention allows 7punches users to have a photo taken of their Employees when they punch in and out, allowing Admins or Managers to validate the identity of the puncher.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Setting up Buddy Punch Prevention in your account (web portion)
1. From your desktop, hover over to the 7shifts logo in the top right corner of your screen and click 'Add-ons.'
2. Next to '7punches', click on 'Settings.'
3. Check off 'Buddy Punch Prevention.'
4. Scroll down and click 'Save.'
Setting up Buddy Punch Prevention in 7punches (mobile app)
When you next open 7punches, you will see the photo square above the punch pad.
1. You will need to enable 7punches access to the device's camera. To do this, tap on the yellow '!' icon.
2. Tap 'OK.'
Your Employees can now punch in!
When Employees punch in, they can tap on the 'i' icon to see an explanation of why their picture is being taken.
Viewing photo punches in Time Clocking
When viewing your pay period, the picture punch indicator will appear below the clock in / out times:
Hover over the icon to view the punch in / out pictures. Click on 'See More Pictures' to view break punches.