Signing in with Google
New users can leverage Google authentication when they are invited to a company for the first time. Are you an existing user? Use your Google account to get back into the app and reduce the number of passwords you have to remember!
Linking your 7shifts account to your Google account
To connect your 7shifts account with your Google sign-in:
1. Go to app.7shifts.com and click on 'Sign in with Google'
2. You will then be redirected to Google where they will ask you for your Google credentials
3. You will be redirected back to 7shifts where you be asked to enter your 7shifts credentials
You will now see in your 'My Account' section that you are linked to your Google account
When you receive a 7shifts invitation email
1. When you are invited to 7shifts by your employer, click on the 'Sign in with Google' button
2. You will then be redirected to Google where you will enter your Google credentials
3. You will be prompted to log in. Choose 'Sign in with Google' (this will automatically sign you in without another prompt)
4. See your connected accounts in 'My Account'
From the 'My Account' screen, click on 'Create Password' above 'Connected with Google'.
Signing in with Google on the mobile app
1. In your mobile app, tap the 'Sign In' button
2. Tap 'Sign in with Google'
3. If you are not yet signed into your Google account on your mobile device, you will be prompted to enter your Google credentials
If you are already signed into Google on your mobile device, select your account
4.To link your existing 7shifts account to your Google account, enter your 7shifts sign-in credentials, and tap 'Link my account'
Tap on the 7shifts logo at the bottom left, then tap your profile picture at the top right, and then 'Create Password'.
Enter your password in both spaces and tap 'Create Password'.