Closing Timesheets and Pay Periods
Closing the Timesheet
Before you can close the Pay Period, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your Timesheet.
1. Click the Time Clocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
Closing the Pay Period
1. From the drop down menu in the Pay Period, select 'All' Locations.
2. Next, at the top right corner of the screen, click 'Close all Timesheets.'
3. Your Pay Period will now appear as Closed. However, it can be reopened at any time, if needed.