Paycom Payroll Export
Activating the Paycom Export
To enable the feature, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Search and select Paycom, then click 'Connect.'
3. Once you have added the Paycom Export into your account, you will need to enable and customize some of the individual features of the Export.
To find these settings, go to the 'More' menu > Integrations.
4. Then go to My Integrations > Paycom and click on 'Settings.'
5. Enter your additional Custom Export Codes, if applicable.
6. Under the 'Payroll Mapping' tab, choose whether to 'Split Hours by Role.'
For more information please reach out to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Map your Employees between 7shifts and Paycom by updating the Employee ID’s or 'File Numbers' for your staff. This required in order to match your Employees in 7shifts to their Paycom ID numbers and have those included in the CSV.
To get started, click on 'Edit Employee IDs.'
Enter the Employee's File Number next to their name.
Be sure to hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page when you're done.
Preparing your Export File
Before you can run the Paycom payroll export, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'Time Clocking' tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
3. Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close it, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
4. After the timesheet has been closed, you can export it by selecting 'Export' then 'Paycom.'
5. You can now import your payroll data to Paycom.