Paycom Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can now export your worked hours in a Paycom-ready format.
1. Activate Paycom Export:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > click on 'Add Integration'
2. Scroll down, select Paycom, and click 'Add'
3. Click on Paycom > Settings > Activate
You will be prompted to set optional codes for Regular, Overtime, Double Overtime, and Holiday hours.
4. Choose whether to 'Split Hours by Role'.
If this setting is enabled, Employee hours will be split into separate columns in the spreadsheet, but will not be associated with a wage code (this can be manually added to the spreadsheet before uploading to the payroll program).
Add Employee IDs (click Edit Employee IDs)
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the Paycom payroll export, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Timeclocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All'.
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
3. Export your Timesheets for Paycom
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
1. For multi-Location users, you can now close Timesheets on a Location basis. However, the Paycom export will export punches from all locations, regardless of if Timesheet is closed.
2. To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
3. You can now export the Timesheet by selecting 'Export' then 'Paycom'.
4. You can now import your payroll data to Paycom.