Ceridian Powerpay Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can now export your worked hours in a Ceridian Powerpay format.
1. Activate Ceridian Powerpay Export:
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > click on 'Add Integration'
2. Select Ceridian Powerpay and click 'Connect'.
3. Once you have added your integration into your account, you will need to enable and customize some of the individual features of the integration. To find these settings:
Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations
4. My Integrations > Ceridian Powerpay > Settings:
5. Enter your additional Custom Export Codes, if applicable.
6. Choose whether to 'Split Hours by Role'.
If this setting is enabled, Employee hours will be split into separate columns in the spreadsheet, but will not be associated with a wage code (this can be manually added to the spreadsheet before uploading to the payroll program).
7. Map your Employees between 7shifts and Ceridian Powerpay by updating their Employee ID’s or 'File Numbers'.
This required in order to match your Employees in 7shifts to their Ceridian Powerpay ID numbers and have those included in the CSV.
Be sure to hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page when you're done.
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the Ceridian Powerpay payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Timeclocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
Export your Timesheets for Ceridian Powerpay
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
1. For multi-Location users, you can now close Timesheets on a Location basis. Select the Location through the dropdown here:
2. To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
3. You can now export this location's Timesheet by selecting 'Export' then 'Powerpay'.
4. You can now import your payroll data to Ceridian Powerpay.
The columns included in the Ceridian Powerpay export are:
Contact your Ceridian representative if you have questions about this step.