Ceridian Powerpay Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, you can now export your worked hours in a Ceridian Powerpay format.
1. Activate Ceridian Powerpay Export:
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Scroll down, select 'Ceridian Powerpay', and click 'Add'.
3. Click on Ceridian Powerpay > Settings > Activate. You will be prompted to set optional codes for Regular, Overtime, Double Overtime, and Holiday hours.
4. You will need to match your employees to their Ceridian Powerpay ID numbers in order to have those included in the CSV:
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the Ceridian Powerpay payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Timeclocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
Export your Timesheets for Ceridian Powerpay
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
1. For multi-Location users, you can now close Timesheets on a Location basis. Select the Location through the dropdown here:
2. To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
3. You can now export this location's Timesheet by selecting 'Export' then 'Powerpay'.
4. You can now import your payroll data to Ceridian Powerpay.
Contact your Ceridian representative if you have questions about this step.