7tasks for Mobile - Admin and Managers
With 7tasks, check completion progress on the fly, who’s completed which tasks, and who’s tagged in a task. View what still needs to be done and what task lists are overdue.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Launching the 7tasks App on your Device
7tasks can be used from a tablet, iPad, or an iPod touch. Here are the links to download the iOS and Android app:
1. After downloading the 7tasks app, an Admin, or Manager / Assistant Manager with the permission 'Can manage tasks,' can log in using their 7shifts login information to and launch the punch pad.
2. Sign in to the app using your 7shifts email and password. If you have more than one account or Location, you will be prompted to choose when you sign in.
Click here to learn more.
The 7tasks Punch Pad
1. Enter your punch ID to access your task lists.
2. Tap on one of your available task lists to view it.
Task lists will be labeled if you are specifically tagged to complete them.
Tasks with a set time frame will display the due time beside the list. Any task lists that are overdue will be indicated in red.
Learn more about setting time frames for Task lists here.
3. Tap on 'Show Details' to view the description of the task list. If there is a set time that this task list is due, it will be visible in the top right corner as well.
Any tasks you specifically are tagged to complete will be highlighted.
Other employees, who can view this list, can also see or complete tasks that are tagged to someone else.
4. Check off your tasks as they are completed by tapping on them.
Some tasks will require that you enter a temperature or number value.
Simply tap on the task, or within the task details tap on the field in the top right corner, to make an entry.
After entering your value, hit 'COMPLETE TASK' to mark it as complete.
5. Toggle 'Show completed' to see progress.
6. Tap on a task to re-open it / mark it as incomplete.
7. Tap the bottom Exit panel to sign out of your tasks.
Within the 7tasks app, you can see the most recent activity for a task. To access this, tap on the arrow just to the right of the task you wish to view.
Within the task details, you'll see a section below with the most recent activity related to that task.
Once a task is completed, you will see the name of the employee and the time they completed the task under the task details.