7tasks - Setting up your task lists
Creating a Task List
1. To begins using 7tasks, click on the 'Tasks' tab at the top of your page and select 'Create a task list.'
2. Next, name your list and add a description and a recurrence.
List reoccurrence options:
3. Click the 'Select a Location' button to assign a Location to your list, and optional Department and Roles.
You can add multiple Location, Department, and Role assignments by clicking the 'Add Location' button after saving.
4. Click 'Save and Add Tasks.'
1. Create your list.
The task name will be displayed directly to Employees to describe the tasks to be completed.
2. Click 'Publish' to make your list live and available to employees.
Click 'Save as Draft' if you would like to continue building your list later.
To activate a draft or inactive task list, click on the Task List tab:
7tasks can be used from an iPad, a tablet, or an iPod touch. Here are the links to download the Android and iPad app:
After downloading and launching the 7tasks app, an Admin, or Manager/Assistant Manager with the permission 'Can manage tasks,' can login using their 7shifts login information. You won't be logged out of 7tasks, so you will not have to keep re-entering your login information to launch the app each day.