You can block days in order to prevent Employees from requesting it off.
To add a blocked day, follow these steps:
- Go to Manage > Time Off > Blocked Days.
- Click the green +Add button and begin entering the fields below.
- Select if you want to block one day, or a range.
- If you want to block the day for only a certain group of Employees, select the Location followed by which Roles you are blocking this day for.
- If you want to block the day for all Employees at a location, click on the Location name only.
- Click 'Save'. All future Time Off requests for that day or date range will be blocked.
NOTE: All previously submitted time Off requests will not be affected. You will still need to either approve or decline those requests.