Paycor Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, you can now export your worked hours in a Paycor-ready format.
1. Activate Paycor Export:
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Scroll down, select Paycor, and click 'Add.'
3. You'll then have to click on Paycor > Settings, enter your Company Code, and click 'Activate.'
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the Paycor payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Timeclocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
3. Export your Timesheets for Paycor
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
1. For multi-Location users, you can now close Timesheets on a Location basis. However, the Paycor export will export punches from all locations, regardless of if Timesheet is closed.
2. To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
3. You can now export the Timesheet by selecting 'Export' then 'Paycor.'
4. You can now import your payroll data to Paycor.