Paycor Payroll Export
Activating the Paycor Export
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Search and select Paycor, then click 'Next.'
3. Enter your Company Code, and click 'Connect.'
4. Once you have added your integration details to your account, you will need to enable and customize some of the individual features of the integration.
Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations to find these settings.
5. My Integrations > Paycor > Settings.
6. Enter your additional Custom Export Codes, if applicable.
7. Choose whether to 'Split Hours by Role.'
For more information please reach out to support at email@example.com.
Preparing your Export File
Before you can run the Paycor payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Time Clocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
4. Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close it, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
5. After it's closed, you can export the Timesheet by selecting 'Export' then 'Paycor.'
4. You can then import your payroll data to Paycor.
The columns included in the Paycor export are: