Paylocity Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor data, you can now export your worked hours in a Paylocity-ready format.
1. Activate Paylocity Export:
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Scroll down, select 'Paylocity,' and click 'Add.'
3. Click on Paylocity > Activate.
You will be prompted to enter Employee IDs, Det, And Det code.
4. Choose whether to 'Split Hours by Role'.
If this setting is enabled, Employee hours will be split into separate columns in the spreadsheet, but will not be associated with a wage code (this can be manually added to the spreadsheet before uploading to the payroll program).
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the Paylocity payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Timeclocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location and approve punches by Location.
3. Export your Timesheets for Paylocity
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
1. For multi-Location users, you can now close Timesheets on a Location basis. Select the Location through the dropdown here:
2. To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
3. You can now export this location's Timesheet by selecting 'Export' then 'Paylocity.'
4. You can now import your payroll data to Paylocity.