7shifts can automatically create a new employee when you add them to your POS. Streamline your employee onboarding process by eliminating the need to enter employee information twice.
1. Have Actual Labor turned on in your integration settings.
2. Map your existing Employees. This will ensure Employees you have chosen to ignore during mapping will not be created in 7shifts.
3. Map your existing Roles. This will ensure that Employees will be assigned the correct Roles in 7shifts when they are created. (The following POS integrations will be exempt from Role mapping: Lightspeed, Squirrel, and TouchBistro).
Enabling the Employee Sync setting:
1. Head over the 'More' menu > Integrations > My Integrations and click on your POS.
2. Click 'Settings' beside the Location(s) that you want to enable.
3. Under the 'Employee Data' tab, click on the slider button to enable 'Employee Sync' for this Location.
Once enabled, when 7shifts detects a new employee on your POS that does not match any existing records, we will automatically create the employee and send them an invite to 7shifts.
7shifts will sync the following fields when creating an Employee:
- First name
- Last name
- Email (with supported POS systems)
- Wages (when Wage Sync is also enabled).
Any recently added Employees will be tagged as 'NEW' on your employee page so you can adjust their settings or user permissions once they have been created in 7shifts.
You can update their user profile in 7shifts anytime by heading to the 'More' menu > Employees and clicking on their name.