The Availability approvals setting allows Managers and Admins to approve/decline an Employee's Availability submission.
This setting is managed under Company Settings > Availability:
How it works:
- An Employee submits their Availability and it's now pending Manager approval.
- The Manager and Admin will get notified by email that an Availability submission requires approval.
- The Manager can login to the desktop or mobile app to approve/decline the Availability requests. If the Employee is changing their existing availability, you'll be able to see their Old vs. New Availability side by side.
- Whether approving or declining the request, the Manager can leave a comment for the Employee.
- The Employee will get an email when the request is approved/declined. They can also see the status of their Availability request.
Here's an example of what an Employee would see for their Availability on the mobile app:
The question mark denotes a pending request, and red 'x' is a declined request. All the other entries have been approved.