WagePoint Payroll Integration
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can now export your approved punches directly to WagePoint.
To use this integration you must be using
7punches or have a POS integration that includes labor data.
Adding the Export to your account
To enable the integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Retrieve your API Key from 7shifts by heading to Company Settings > API.
2. Enter the API Key into WagePoint by Heading to Add-ons > 7Shifts and click 'Log In'.
Before you can import punches to WagePoint, you will need to ensure they are approved.
Only approved punches will be imported.
1. Click 'Time Clocking' at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate pay period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve', 'Modify', or 'Delete' any and all punches, or choose to 'Approve All'.
3. Head to your WagePoint account and select the pay period and click 'Import 7shift Hours'.