Quickbooks Online Payroll Integration
Send regular hours, OT hours, and double OT hours to QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Payroll Integration:
To enable the integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration'.
2. Scroll down and select Quickbooks from the list of available integrations.
3. Click 'Log in to QuickBooks'
4. You will be taken to QuickBooks to login and authorize connection to 7shifts.
5. Click 'Connect' and you will be redirected back to 7shifts. 6. Finally, click on the QuickBooks integration and click 'Activate'. If you have multiple locations in 7shifts, and they don't all use Quickbooks you can select the ones you want to connect.
Your QuickBooks account is now successfully connected, but before you can start running payroll you'll need to Map your Employees.
Once connected you will need to Map your Employees
Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party > Quickbooks > Map Employees
- 7shifts will automatically map any Employees with matching names in Quickbooks and 7shifts. You'll find those under the 'Matched' heading.
- For unmatched employees, you can either find a match or choose to ignore them if you won't need to sync timesheets for that employee.
- Please review all matched employees before clicking 'Save'.
- Remember each time you add a new employee to 7shifts or Quickbooks you'll need to ensure that they are properly mapped.
Prepare your Data for transfer to QuickBooks:
Before you can send data to Quickbooks, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'clock' icon at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any and all punches, or choose to 'Approve All'.
Export your Timesheets to QuickBooks
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
Once the Timesheet is closed you can send it to QuickBooks by clicking Export > QuickBooks