ADP Run Integration
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can now export your worked hours directly to ADP Run.
This feature is only available on the Works plan or higher.
For more information please contact support at email@example.com
🇨🇦 This feature is not currently available with ADP Canada.
ADP Run Integration:
To enable the integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > click on 'Add Integration'
Scroll down and select 'ADP Run' before clicking 'Add'.
Click the 'Connect to ADP Run' button.
You will be taken to the ADP website where you will need to log in.
Next, select the ADP Run Connector App and follow the prompts provided.
Next, to connect back to 7shifts, go to My Apps and then click the 7shifts app icon.
Once connected, you will need to Map your Roles & Employees.
Hover over the 'More' menu > Integrations > Mapping
- Match: Simply find the corresponding employee in the list.
- Ignore: You'll want to Ignore if the employee will never need to clock in/out (i.e. Salaried employees)
Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the ADP Run payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Time Clocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Edit' punches, or choose to 'Approve All'.
3. Export your Timesheets to ADP Run.
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
Once the Timesheet is closed, you can send it to ADP Run by clicking Export > Send to ADP (ADP Run).