ADP Run (US) Integration
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can send your worked hours directly to ADP Run.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
For more information please contact support at email@example.com.
Enabling the ADP Run Integration
To enable the integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Hover over the more menu ' ☰ ' > Integrations and click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Seach and select 'ADP Run', and click on 'Next.'
3. In order to connect the integration, you will need to provide your 7shifts Partner ID to ADP.
Click the 'Copy' button to copy this ID, then click on 'Login to ADP Marketplace.'
4. You will be taken to the ADP website where you will need to sign in with your existing login and password.
5. Next, click 'Buy Now' beside the ADP Run Connector App.
6. Under the 'Total Locations' field, ensure you enter the total number of Locations in your 7shifts account that you wish to activate with the ADP Run integration. Then, click on 'Continue.'
7. Next, paste the Partner ID here that you copied earlier from your 7shifts account, then click on 'Check'. If the ID is valid, you'll be able to click 'Continue.'
8. Then, follow the ADP prompts, such as providing billing information, to confirm your order.
9. Once completed, click on 'Go To Myapps.'
10. You will now see the 7shifts Connector application in your ADP Run account if your order was successful.
Click on the application icon shown below to link the connector to your 7shifts account. You'll also be redirected back to your 7shifts account immediately after clicking on this icon.
11. While in your 7shifts account, go to the more menu ' ☰ ' > Integrations.
12. Click on My Integrations > ADP Run > Settings.
13. In the dropdown, select the 7shifts Locations you want to connect and click on 'Save.'
14. Once connected, you will need to Map your Employees with ADP.
To get started, head to the more menu ' ☰ ' > Integrations > Mapping.
- Match: Simply find the corresponding employee in the list.
- Ignore: You'll want to Ignore if the employee will never need to clock in/out (ie. salaried employees).
Preparing your Payroll Data
Before you can send your payroll data to ADP, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Time Clocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Edit' punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet and export your Timesheets to ADP Run.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
4. Once the Timesheet is closed, you can send it to ADP Run by selecting 'Export' and 'Send to ADP (ADP Run).'
Including Paid Time Off (PTO):
To include Employees' Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time hours within the report, you will need to enable these features under your Company Settings.
Accounts using a supported POS integration will be able to send their tip data to 7shifts. From there, this information can be included with your time clocking data when processing payroll.
Please review carefully to see if your POS or tip source is compatible with your payroll provider.