ADP Run Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, you can now export your worked hours directly to ADP Run.
ADP Run Export:
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration'.
Scroll down and select 'ADP Run' before clicking 'Add'.
Click the 'Connect to ADP Run' button.
You will be taken to the ADP website where you will need to log in.
Next, select the ADP Run Connector App and follow the prompts provided.
Next, to connect back to 7shifts, go to My Apps and then click the 7shifts app icon.
Once connected you will need to Map your Roles & Employees
Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party > ADP Run > Edit Mapping
1. Select 'Roles' to enter the corresponding Role Name for each corresponding Role before clicking 'Save'.
2. Select 'Employees' to enter the corresponding ADP employee name before clicking 'Save'.
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the ADP Run payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'clock' icon at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any and all punches, or choose to 'Approve All'.
3. Export your Timesheets to ADP Run
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
Once the Timesheet is closed you can send it to ADP Run by clicking Export > Send to ADP Run (ADP Run)