Mobile Time Clocking
Mobile Time Clocking makes it easy for Assistant Managers, Managers, and Admins who use 7punches to manage their employee time punches in real time right from their mobile device.
Clients with an active POS labor integration will also be able to view employee time clocking in real time.
Time Clocking (7punches only)
The Overview section appears just below the Sales vs Labor graph (if enabled) on the Mobile Manager Dashboard.
Under 'Overview' you can see:
1. Employees that are currently punched in along with the time they punched in:
2. Active late punch ins:
3. The number of employees who are on currently on break:
Along with all active punches with active breaks:
4. Tapping on a punch will take you directly to that Employee's Time Card:
Time Clocking - Managing Time Cards (Punches)
In the Time Clocking section, 7punches users can view, edit, and approve time punches.
The Time Clocking page will only be visible to users with 7punches enabled.
1. Select 'Time Clocking' in the 'More' menu to view employee punches:
- Tap the '+' icon to add a punch
- Tap the 'location marker' icon to change Locations
2. Choose to view either 'Unapproved' or 'Approved' punches.
3. Tap on a punch to view the Time Card:
You can view the full details of the punch, including:
- The Location, Department, and Role
- In and out times
- Breaks taken (if applicable)
- Tips (if applicable)
- Manager Notes
4. Tap the '3 dots' in the top right corner to edit or delete the punch, or approve if it's an unapproved punch.
You can edit the following information for a punch:
- Clock in and out times
- Manager Notes
Be sure to tap 'Save' when you're finished making changes.