This feature will allow Employees to submit feedback on how their shift went via a push reminder. With a better pulse on your team's satisfaction, you can deal with issues as they come up and improve the quality of service for everyone before any problems arise.
To Enable Shift Feedback
1. Hover over the profile 7shifts logo in the top right corner, then select Locations / Departments / Roles.
2. Click the 'Pencil' icon next to the Location.
3. Select the 'Shift Feedback' tab, then check the box next to 'Enable shift feedback.'
4. Set your preferences for when Shift Feedback notices are sent out to Employees, and be sure to click 'Save.'
Employees will have 6 hours to respond to the Shift Feedback survey after the notification is sent.
Reviewing Shift Feedback
All Shift Feedback details will be visible to any Admins in the account.
To review Shift Feedback:
1. Click on 'Log Book' at the top of the page. Here you will see an average score for the day in your insights area.
You can also view Shift Feedback on the Engage Page.
2. To view more detailed data, click 'View Shift Feedback'. You will see all submitted scores and comments, and can filter these by Roles and ratings.
3. All your Shift Feedback data is viewable in a report format and exportable as a .csv file.