This feature will allow Employees to submit feedback on how their shift went via a push reminder.
To enable Shift Feedback
1. Hover over the profile 7shifts logo in the top right corner, then select Locations / Departments / Roles.
2. Click the 'pencil' icon next to the Location.
3. Select the 'Shift Feedback' tab, then check the box next to 'Enable shift feedback'.
4. Set your preferences for when Shift Feedback notices are sent out to Employees.
Employees will have 6 hours to respond to Shift Feedback after the notification is sent.
To review Shift Feedback
1. Click on 'Log Book' at the top of the page. Here you will see an average score for the day in your insights area.
To view more detailed data, click 'View Shift Feedback'. You will see all submitted scores and comments, and can filter these by Roles and ratings.
With a better pulse on your team's satisfaction you can deal with issues as they come up and improve the quality of service for everyone before any problems arise.
All your Shift Feedback data is viewable in a report format, and exportable as a .CSV file.
Click here for more information on the Shift Feedback Report.