ADP Workforce Now Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, you can now export your worked hours in an ADP ready format.
ADP Workforce Now Export:
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration'.
Scroll down and select 'ADP Workforce Now' before clicking 'Add'.
2. Select your Location, then enter the following information:
- Company Code
This is required and is used for the payroll export's file name.
- Batch Number
- Worked Holiday Hours Code
- Include Payrates
Enable if you would like to export the wages listed in 7shifts for your ADP Paydata Import File. If this is not enabled, the default wage listed in ADP will be used to calculate earnings.
- Earning Code for Tips
Enable if you would like to have tips appear on the export.
3. Click 'Activate'.
4. In order to match employees in 7shifts to those in ADP, you will need to input your ADP Files Numbers in 7shifts.
- If you need help locating the file numbers for employees in ADP, contact your ADP Representative.
- Click the toggle to the right of 'Department Codes' if you would like to enable those as well.
- Click 'Resolve now' to complete enter the employee IDs or 'File Numbers' and 'Department Codes' (if enabled).
1. Select 'Roles' to enter the corresponding ADP Department Code for each corresponding Role before clicking 'Save'.
2. Select 'Employees' to enter the corresponding ADP file number for each employee before clicking 'Save'.
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the ADP Workforce Now payroll export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'clock' icon at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any and all punches, or choose to 'Approve All'.
3. For multi-Location users, you can also choose to sort by Location, and approve punches by Location.
Select 'Filter by' and choose the appropriate Location.
3. Export your Timesheets for ADP Workforce Now
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
1. For multi-Location users, you can now close Timesheets on a Location basis. Select 'Filter by' and choose the appropriate Location.
2. To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
3. You can now export this locations Timesheet by selecting 'Export', then 'ADP Workforce Now'.
4. You can now import your payroll data to ADP Workforce Now.
Contact your ADP Representative if you have questions about this step.