ADP Workforce Now Payroll Export
If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, you can now export your worked hours in an ADP ready format.
This feature is only available on the Works plan or higher.
1. Activate ADP Workforce Now Export
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. Head to Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party, then click on 'Add Integration'.
Scroll down and select 'ADP Workforce Now' before clicking 'Add'.
2. Select your Location, then enter the following information:
- Company Code
This is required and is used for the payroll export's file name.
- Batch Number
- Worked Holiday Hours Code
- Include Payrates
Enable if you would like to export the wages listed in 7shifts for your ADP Paydata Import File. If this is not enabled, the default wage listed in ADP will be used to calculate earnings.
- Earning Code for Tips
Enable if you would like to have tips appear on the export.
3. Click 'Activate'.
4. In order to match employees in 7shifts to those in ADP, you will need to input your ADP Files Numbers in 7shifts.
- If you need help locating the file numbers for employees in ADP, contact your ADP representative.
- Click the toggle to the right of 'Department Codes' if you would like to enable those as well.
- Click 'Resolve now' to enter the Employee IDs or 'File Numbers' and 'Department Codes' (if enabled).
1. Select 'Roles' to enter the corresponding ADP Department Code for each corresponding Role before clicking 'Save.'
2. Select 'Employees' to enter the corresponding ADP file number for each employee before clicking 'Save.'
2. Prepare your Export File
Before you can run the ADP Workforce Now export you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the Timeclocking tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Edit' punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. Export your Timesheets to ADP Workforce Now.
Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
Once the Timesheet is closed, you can send it to ADP Workforce Now by clicking Export > ADP Workforce Now.