Manager Log Book (Managers)
The Manager Log Book is a secure communication tool that can only be accessed by Admins, Managers and Assistant Managers within the account.
To access, navigate to 'Manager Log Book' at the top of the screen.
From there you can create an entry in the appropriate category. Be sure to hit 'Submit' after creating your entry to ensure it is properly saved.
Additionally, you'll see the following displayed above your custom categories on the web app only:
- Total Sales - Daily Actual Sales will be pulled from your POS (if integrated).
- Total Labor - Labor costs will be pulled in for clients using 7punches, or who have an Actual Labor integration with a POS.
- Labor % - The actual labor % is calculated by taking your actual labor costs / actual sales.
- Weather - You'll need to be on 'The Works' package or higher, and have your city entered under your Location settings to see this.
- Shift Feedback - You'll need to be on 'The Works' package or higher, and have Shift Feedback enabled under your Location settings to see this.
You can send out an email summary at the end of the day which will go to all Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers assigned to the Location.