Manager Log Book (Admins)
The Manager Log Book is a secure communication tool that can only be accessed by Admins, Managers and Assistant Managers within the account.
To access, navigate to 'Manager Log Book' at the top of the screen.
As an Admin, you'll be able to customize the categories within the Manager Log Book. This will allow you to set which categories your managers can view and submit entries within.
To do this, head to the 'Categories' tab, then click on the green '+Add's button. You'll be presented with a screen where you can enter details for your category.
- Choose 'Instant notification' if you'd like all Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers to be notified every time a new entry is submitted in the category.
- Choose 'Required' if you'd like to ensure that a comment is made in this particular category before the Email Summary can be sent out.
Once the categories are set, Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers can easily fill out each category.
You can also send out an email summary at the end of the day which will go to all Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers assigned to the Location.
Additionally, you'll see the following displayed above your custom categories on the web app only:
- Total Sales - Daily Actual Sales will be pulled from your POS.
- Total Labor - Labor costs will be pulled in for clients using 7punches, or who have an Actual Labor integration with a POS.
- Labor % - The actual labor % is calculated by taking your actual labor costs / actual sales.
- Weather - You'll need to be on 'The Works' package or higher, and have your city entered under your Location settings to see this.
- Average Shift Score - If you are using Shift Feedback, you will see the average score for the day here. Click on 'View Shift Feedback' to see all Employee ratings and comments.
Your daily summary can be manually emailed each day or you can choose a time for it to automatically send each evening.