You can enable Overtime Alerts to ensure that Admins and Managers receive real-time push alerts when employees enter daily overtime, weekly overtime, or are at risk of weekly overtime.
1. To be on either The Works or Gourmet plan.
2. To be using an active POS labor integration or 7punches.
3. To have Time Clocking enabled in your account (found at the top menu under 'Time Clocking' or by going to the 7shifts logo > Add-ons).
Enabling Overtime Alerts
1. Head to Company Settings > Labor & Compliance.
If you haven't done so already, you'll need to first check the box next to 'Overtime' and set your daily and weekly overtime values.
2. Scroll down and check the box next to 'Overtime Alerts'.
Select an 'Alert Buffer' to ensure you're notified about Weekly Overtime prior to the employee incurring the overtime.
3. Remember to scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.
4. Be sure to update your notification settings under My Account > Notifications.
Once overtime alerts are set, at-risk warnings will come up anytime an Employee punches in to ensure their current working Manager is aware of the potential overtime.
Admins and Managers will receive alert notifications as pictured below:
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about labor compliance? Click here for information regarding Custom Breaks.