Notifications for Employees (Mobile)
As an employee here's how you can review any incoming notifications and update your notification preferences within the 7shifts mobile app.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
You can review your notifications for things like schedule publishes, time off and availability requests, and shift pool requests.
To access your notification history:
1. Tap the 'Bell' icon at the bottom right menu on the screen.
2. You'll be taken directly to a list of your recent notifications.
- New notifications will appear blue
- Previously read notifications will appear white
3. Tap on a specific notification to be taken to that request (if applicable) or to your schedule.
Managing your Notification Settings
1. Tap the 'More' menu icon at the bottom of the screen, then scroll down to tap on 'Notification Settings.'
2. Toggle on push notifications to receive push rather than SMS / text (recommended).
3. To modify your notification settings:
- Tap on the 'Mobile' icon to enable / disable a specific mobile notification.
- Tap the 'Mail' icon to enable / disable specific email notification.
(If they appear in orange, it means they are enabled.)