Request Time Off (Mobile)
Before submitting your Time Off to your employer, it's important to understand the difference between submitting Time Off and Availability
Time Off: Use Time Off to request vacation time or ask your manager for specific days you need to take off.
Availability: Use this to communicate to your manager which days of the week, and times of the day, you prefer not to work. This could be due to school, other jobs, or other commitments. Learn more about Availability here.
How to submit a Time Off request on the Mobile app
1. Tap on the more menu ' ☰ ' in the bottom right corner and select the 'Time Off' tab.
2. Tap the ' + ' button to create a new Time Off Request.
3. Fill in the details of your request:
- Select the category of time off: Paid, Unpaid, or Paid Sick time off (depending on your Company Settings)
- Specify whether or not you would like 'Full' or 'Partial' days. Toggle 'on' for full, 'off' for partial
- Enter the specific dates and time (if requesting partial days) for your request
- Enter any comments
- your employer may require comments before you can submit your request
4. Once you are done entering the details, tap on 'Save.'
Your manager will be notified of your Time Off request and you will be notified via email, SMS/push notification, or both when the request is approved or declined.
5. To edit or delete a Time Off request, tap on the request and then tap on the three dots in the top right corner: