3: Request Time Off (Mobile)
Before submitting your Time Off to your employer, it's important to understand the difference between submitting Time Off and Availability
Time Off: Use Time Off to request vacation time or ask your manager for specific days you need to take off.
Availability: Use this to communicate to your manager which days of the week, and times of the day, you prefer not to work. This could be due to school, other jobs, or other commitments.
Adding a Time Off request
1. Tap on the 'More' option in the bottom right hand corner
2. Select 'Time Off' from the Account menu options
3. Tap the '+' button in the bottom right corner
4. Fill in the details of your request:
- Specify whether or not you would like 'Full' or 'Partial' days. Toggle 'on' for full, 'off' for partial.
- Enter the specific dates and time (if requesting partial days) for your request.
- Enter any comments
- your employer may require comments before you can submit your request
To edit or delete a Time Off request, tap on the request and then tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
Tip: If you click on a future Time Off request in the mobile app, you can see a total of your days off taken for the current calendar year.
Next up: How to check your schedule