Levels of Hierarchy
There are 4 possible levels of hierarchy in 7shifts:
- Assistant Manager
- The Admin is the person who creates the 7shifts account.
- The Admin user type is the super user and has access to edit and view everything within the 7shifts account. Admins can add/edit Managers, Assistant Managers, and Employees.
- The Admin type can only be set by 7shifts Support (email@example.com), and must be requested by another Admin user.
- The Admin may add and delete Locations, change billing information, and upgrade Plan types.
- Managers can add/edit Assistant Managers and Employees. They cannot add/edit Admins or other Managers.
- Individual Manager permissions are listed here.
- Assistant Managers can only add/edit Employees. They cannot add/edit Admins, Managers, or Assistant Managers.
- Individual Assistant Manager permissions are listed here.
- Employees cannot add or edit anyone (except their own contact information).
NOTE: Employees can be changed to Managers and Assistant Managers by accessing their Employee profile (Manage > Employees > click on Employee to edit) and changing their User type.