Get Started in 5 Steps
Before creating your first schedule, make sure you go through this checklist:
- Add Locations
- Add Departments
- By adding Departments, you are splitting up your staff onto different schedules (i.e. Front of House, Back of House).
- Add Roles
- Add Roles within each Department which employees will need to be scheduled for (i.e. Server, Bartender, Host)
- Add Employees
- Option A: Go to Manage > Employees > Import to add multiple employees at once
- Option B: Add employees one at a time by clicking on the green +Add button
- Invite employees to 7shifts
- Go to Manage > Employees > Tools and click on 'Invite employees to 7shifts'
- NOTE: You might choose to do this after you've created the first schedule
Now, you are now ready to create your first schedule.