When making the schedule, you have to take a lot of things into consideration, one of them being the weather. A beautiful sunny day may require you to schedule a different number of employees than if it's a cold, rainy day.
7shifts will pull in the weather forecast for your city to help ensure you're scheduling more accurately.
Follow these steps to set this up in your account:
- As an Admin, hover over your profile picture > Locations/Departments/Roles > and click on your location.
- Enter your city and click 'Save'.
- Now go to the Schedules page. You'll see the weather forecast is now being pulled in.
A few additional things to note:
- The weather forecast for the following 16 days is being shown on the schedule
- The forecast updates every 3 hours
- Currently, the forecast is only shown on the web app (not on the mobile app yet).
- This feature is currently only available on The Works plan.