Below are the following integrations:
1. Before you can turn on the specific type of integration (see above), you will need to add the appropriate POS integration within your account. To do this hover over your profile picture > Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party and click 'Add Integration'.
2. From there simply select the appropriate integration from the list of compatible POS systems before clicking 'Add'.
3. From TouchBistro: Get your Restaurant ID
4. From 7shifts: Enable the integration
Restaurant managers can ensure staff can only punch in if they're scheduled to work. Here's how it works: Staff will punch in on the TouchBistro POS. TouchBistro then sends the punch over to 7shifts to see if this Employee is scheduled to work and can punch in. If the Employee isn't scheduled to work in 7shifts, they will not be allowed to clock in. If they are scheduled work, they will be allowed to punch in.
How to get started
1. From 7shifts: Enable 'Enfore Schedule'
Hover over your profile picture > Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party > TouchBistro. Now turn on 'Enforce Schedule' and click 'Save'.
Please COPY your '7shifts API key' - you will need to enter it in subsequent steps.
2. From TouchBistro: Enable the integration
Now go into your settings in TouchBistro and click on 'Integrations'. 7shifts will appear under the 'Scheduling' list. Tap the checkbox to turn it on. Now tap on it to configure 7shifts for TouchBistro.
Using your API key that you have in your 7shifts account, enter it under 'API Key' and turn on 'Enforce Scheduling'.
Tap 'Done' at the top right when finished. The connection is now made between your TouchBistro POS and 7shifts.
3. From 7shifts: Add punch IDs for employees
To ensure that 7shifts knows which staff member is punching in, it's important to add all punch ID's for all staff members into their 7shifts profile.
Go to Manage > Employees and then click on the blue pencil icon to edit each employee. From here, click on the 'HR / Payroll' tab and enter their 'Punch ID'.
You can link your TouchBistro POS with 7shifts to provide accurate sales forecasting when building schedules. This allows for more accurate scheduling if you're wanting to stay on budget and within your labor target percentage. 7shifts will also show you in real-time what your actual sales are.
How to get started
If you are wanting to enable the TouchBistro sales & forecasting integration, follow these steps:
1. From TouchBistro: Get your Restaurant ID
2. From 7shifts: Enable the integration
Once you've activated it, it will take a few hours to start bringing in sales data. Once it's complete, your schedules page will look like this:
The actual sales row will initially be empty until sales start rolling in. Once the sales numbers have been pulled in to 7shifts, they will be shown appropriately under the specific day.
Now when you go to build schedules for future weeks, 7shifts will automatically look at past historical sales and insert sales projections for you.
You can find a link to a prerecorded webinar specific to the TouchBistro integration here: https://7shifts.wistia.com/medias/77hnaohb03