Below are the following integrations:
You can link your Breadcrumb POS with 7shifts to provide accurate sales forecasting when building schedules. This allows for more accurate scheduling if you're wanting to stay on budget and within your labor target percentage. 7shifts will also show you in real-time your actual sales compared to your projected sales.
Follow these steps to enable the integration in your 7shifts account:
1. From Breadcrumb: Add 7shifts as an API Partner
- Login to Breadcrumb and go to Settings > Integration Partners.
- Click 'Add API Partner' > Select 7shifts > Click 'Add'. It will display a new 7shifts username and password.
This is what you'll need to enable the integration in 7shifts.
2. From 7shifts: Enable Breadcrumb integration
- Hover over your profile picture > Company Settings > Add-ons > Third Party and click 'Add Integration'.
- From there simply select the appropriate integration from the list of compatible POS systems before clicking 'Add'.
- Enter your Breadcrumb/7shifts integration login information you got from Breadcrumb and click 'Activate'.
Once you click 'Submit', it can take anywhere from 1-3 hours for the sales data to be populated into your account. Please check back in a few hours. Your actual sales and projected sales will appear directly on the Schedule page.
Enforce Schedule (Punch Enforcement)
You can now ensure that your staff clocks into Breadcrumb only when they're scheduled to work. In turn, this allows you to control and reduce labor costs.
Here's how it works: Shifts are automatically synced to your Breadcrumb POS. Staff clock in/out on Breadcrumb. Breadcrumb will then validate whether or not that employee is scheduled to work and can clock in. If they are scheduled to work, they will be allowed to clock in. If the employee isn't scheduled to work at that time, a manager will need to override in order to allow them to clock in.
How to get started
You will need to send the following email and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
I want to integrate my 7shifts schedule with Breadcrumb to Enforce Schedule (Punch Enforcement). The following information is required to enable the integration:
7shifts API key: _____________________________
Breadcrumb Venue: _____________________________
First and Last Name: _____________________________
*Note: Breadcrumb uses the employee’s PIN when communicating with 7Shifts and therefore, it is mandatory that same PIN must be shared between both systems.
*The admin PIN from Breadcrumb must also match the 7shifts Punch ID in order for admins to override punches.
More integrations with Breadcrumb will be available soon! Please email email@example.com if you want to request a specific integration.